The 3rd annual Good Food Cardiff Autumn Festival will run from 10th September until 16th October 2022. Food Cardiff and Cardiff Third Sector Council are offering small grants of £50 – £150 to enable not for profit groups to host events or activities as part of the festival.
The Festival is a city-wide programme of food events to celebrate the city’s good food movement by connecting through food.
Anyone can take part in the programme by hosting an event or activity.
By taking part, you’ll be building on the success of last two Autumn Festivals where community groups, gardens, local businesses and schools organised 68 events and activities, attracting over 5,000 attendees, distributed more than 5,000 vegetable plants and shared 100s of meals.
APPLICATION FORM: https://forms.office.com/r/JHFgjKBxFk
- You can view the questions in advance of filling in the form by clicking here.
- Part of the application can be submitted as a video.
- We accept applications in English or Welsh (the online form has a language switcher).
- If you need any other alternative format or any support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are running two Q&A sessions: 21st July 5-6pm (register here) and 24th July 12-1pm (register here)
The deadline to apply for a grant is the 10th August 2022. If you would like to be part of the festival programme but don’t need to apply for a grant please get in touch with your event/activity details.