By sharing the positive actions you take as a business, you can make more people aware of the Good Food movement in the city. And by setting a great example you can influence others to make positive changes.
- Sharing your Good Food actions through your newsletter to customers and suppliers
- Helping your staff to eat more healthy, sustainable food
- Using your website, blog or podcast to raise awareness of food issues
- Creating content about your Good Food actions for your social media channels
- Making case studies to share your successes and enter awards