Did you know that only 20% of children eat their recommended 3.5 portions of veg a day? And that 20,000 lives could be saved in the UK by eating more veg?
You can help!
Join community groups, clubs and businesses across Cardiff and take a veg pledge today to help Cardiff grow, cook, sell and eat more veg.
Your veg pledge could include:
- Offering veg options at meetings, events or in clubs
- Host a community meal with plenty of veg
- Set up a veg growing patch
- Run veg cooking classes
- Promote veg on social media or at events
As a bonus, schools and groups who work with children and make a veg pledge by the end of September 2019* will be entered into a draw win a selection of ‘Eat Them To Defeat Them’ kids t-shirts for your group or class!
All you have to do is:
- Register or login
- Click ‘Actions’
- Click ‘Tell Me More’ on the action you want to pledge – this will give you more information and resources
- Register your pledge by clicking ‘Let’s Do It’ – this will also enable you to add more details about your pledge
Contact email@example.com if you want to discuss ideas or need support making a pledge.
*Deadline for entry is 11pm on Monday 30th September. Existing pledgers will also be counted. T-shirts are in a range of sizes from age 7-13 though we cannot guarantee sizes. The prize is up to 15 t-shirts. Group must have pledged using the process above and be based in Cardiff.