When: Thursday 25th June, 10am – 2:30pm
Where: St Peter’s Church Community Garden, 211 St Fagan’s Road, Fairwater Cardiff, CF5 3DW
Green manures are crops that are grown specifically for improving soil fertility to increase your chances of success in the vegetable plot. Learn more about what green manures are and the importance of incorporating them into your vegetable garden.
- Explore different types and uses of green manure
- Find out how to use green manures to improve soil fertility
- Discover how to incorporate green manures in your edible garden
- Explore how they can benefit your vegetable plot in other ways
- Suitable for growers of all levels
Please note: This course will involve outdoor demonstrations so please come prepared for the weather.
This course if organised by Tyfu Pobl / Growing the Future.