When: Saturday 9th May, 10am – 2:30pm
Where: Riverside Community Garden, Pontcanna Permanent Allotments, Western Avenue, Cardiff CF5 2YX
- Learn what jobs need doing both indoors and outdoors during May
- Learn how to identify and control common pests and diseases
- Discover what crops to sow, plant out and harvest
- Pick up handy hints and tips from our horticultural expert
- Discover the best crops and varieties of fruit and vegetables
- Great chance to ask questions and share your growing experiences
- Suitable for beginners
Please note: This course will involve outdoor demonstrations so please come prepared for the weather.
This course if organised by Tyfu Pobl / Growing the Future.