When: Saturday 6th June, 10am – 2:30pm
Where: Riverside Community Garden, Pontcanna Permanent Allotments, Western Avenue, Cardiff CF5 2YX
Our ‘What to do in your garden this month’ sessions are held monthly to give you help and advice on the essential jobs that need doing in your garden each month. Through a mixture of theory and practical demonstrations, this course will give you the confidence to have a go in your own garden.Learn what jobs need doing both indoors and outdoors during June
- Learn how to identify and control common pests and diseases
- Discover what crops to sow, plant out and harvest
- Pick up handy hints and tips from our horticultural expert
- Discover the best crops and varieties of fruit and vegetables
- Great chance to ask questions and share your growing experiences
- Suitable for beginners
Please note: This course will involve outdoor demonstrations so please come prepared for the weather.
This course if organised by Tyfu Pobl / Growing the Future.