How resource efficiency can help cut costs and improve your business’ resilience
Join Sustainable Futures Commissioner Peter Davies, Food and Drink Wales and WRAP Cymru for this FREE conference.
When: Tuesday 10th March 2015, 9:30am – 1:30pm*
Where: Central Cyncoed Campus, Cardiff Metropolitan University, Cardiff
*Including free networking lunch. Delegates will also have the opportunity to attend free afternoon one-to-one sessions or energy saving workshop.
Using less energy and water and producing less waste isn’t just about being green – it can do wonders for the bottom line. Register for this free event and you’ll learn more about the benefits, how to realise them, and what help is available.
- Hear the latest news on WRAP’s exciting work with food and drink manufacturers from WRAP Director of Sustainable Food Systems Dr Richard Swannell and Special Advisor Dr Mark Barthel
- Learn the secrets of resource efficiency success from Princes Gate and SA Brain Ltd
- Discover what free support is available for your business from the Welsh Government’s new Resource Efficient Wales service
- Hear the retailers’ perspective from the Welsh Retail Consortium’s Sara Jones
- Have the chance of signing up to Cynnal Cymru’s Sustainable Development Charter
- Be able to pose questions to the expert speakers
You will also have the opportunity to:
- Network with contacts at the free networking lunch
- Discover how your business could cut energy costs in our free Carbon Trust-run Resource Efficient Wales workshop
- Get tailored advice in one-to-one sessions with support providers
Click here to view the agenda.